This policy is issued by Tecnicas Reunidas Group on behalf of itself, its branches, and its subsidiaries and is addressed to individuals outside our organization with whom we interact, including visitors to our websites, customers, personnel of corporate customers and vendors, and other recipients of our services. Defined terms used in this policy are explained below.
This policy may be amended or updated from time to time to reflect changes in our practices with respect to the processing of personal data or changes in applicable law. We encourage you to read this policy carefully and to regularly check this page to review any changes we might make in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
1. Who is the data controller?
Técnicas Reunidas is a corporation established in Spain with a registered office at c/Arapiles 14, 28015, Madrid, Spain.
In order to guarantee the adequate processing of your personal data, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer, to whom you can address any queries related to the processing of your personal data. You can contact our Data Protection Officer under firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For which purposes do we process your personal data?
The personal data you provide us with through our website may be processed for any of the following purposes:
- Contact: to manage the data of the users that make contact with Técnicas Reunidas through our website, either through contact forms, telephone calls, email or any other way.
Additionally, your data will be processed with the purposes of keeping contact with you, providing you customer service related services, and handling any requests you may address to us through our website.
Técnicas Reunidas also may process, for the same purposes stated in the paragraph above, the personal data of users that have contacted us through any communication means other than our website.
- Commercial communications on products and services of Técnicas Reunidas (commercial communications): Técnicas Reunidas may process personal data of users with the purpose of submitting them commercial communications on our products and services which may be of their interest.
Técnicas Reunidas informs you that the above-mentioned commercial communications may be submitted to you through the postal service, telephone calls or electronic means (email, text message, or any other electronic communication means).
You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data by Técnicas Reunidas for purposes related to commercial communications using the communication channels made available by us as explained in section Your Legal rights
3. Which personal data is processed and how is it obtained?
We collect personal data about you from the following sources:
- We obtain your personal data when you provide it to us (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, or by another other means like entering your personal information in our web formularies)
- We collect your personal Data in the ordinary course of our relationship with you (e.g. in the course of managing your transactions)
The categories of Personal Data about you that we process, subject to applicable law, are as follows:
- Personal details: given name(s); preferred name(s); nickname(s); date of birth / age; nationality.
- Contact details: address; telephone number; and email address.
4. Which is the legitimacy of Técnicas Reunidas for processing your personal data?
Técnicas Reunidas process your personal data based on the following grounds:
- The processing of your data for the purpose “Contact” is based on the management of the legal relationship established between the user and Técnicas Reunidas. This includes basically the handling of your request, the maintenance of the contact between the parties, and if applicable, the rendering of the service requested by the user.
- The processing of personal data for the purpose “Commercial Communications on products and services” is based on your consent.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data to Third parties
We do not sell, rent or lease your Personal Data to others.
6. Which guarantees shall you provide in relation with your personal data?
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful, accurate and complete, and that it is up to date. The user will be responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused due to the lack of compliance with this obligation.
In case the user provides personal data regarding third persons, the user guarantees that he/she has informed them about the content of the current Policy and obtained their prior consent to provide us with their data with the objective to process it for the necessary purposes.
In order to be allowed to provide us with your personal data you must be older than 16 years old. Users providing data through our website declare and guarantee that there are older than 16 years old, being totally responsible of that declaration.
7. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of Processing, in accordance with applicable law. Having said that, please bear in mind that security measures in the internet are not unfailing.
You are responsible for ensuring that any Personal Data that you sent to us are sent securely.
8. Data Retention
Data will we retained for the duration of the relationship established with TECNICAS REUNIDAS as well as during the required legal deadlines.
9.Your Legal rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights regarding the Processing of your Personal Data, including:
- The right to request access to, or copies of, your Personal Data that we Process or control, together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of those Personal Data;
- The right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your Personal Data that we Process or control;
- The right to request, on legitimate grounds:
- Erasure of your Personal Data that we Process or control; or
- Restriction of Processing of your Personal Data that we Process or control;
- The right to have your Personal Data that we Process or control transferred to another Controller, to the extent applicable;
- Where we Process your Personal Data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent; and
- The right to lodge complaints with a Data Protection Authority regarding the Processing of your Personal Data by us on our behalf.
To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask a question about these rights or any other provision of this Policy, or about our Processing of your Personal Data, please use the contact details provided below.
11. What if I am applying for a job at Tecnicas Reunidas Group?
When you choose to post a CV on our website and apply to become part of the Tecnicas Reunidas team, the information you provide will be processed solely for the purposes for which it is provided and will be retained for such period as is necessary to comply with our legal and administrative requirements.
12. Contact Details
If you have any comments, questions or concerns about any of the information in this Policy, or any other issues relating to the Processing of Personal Data by Tecnicas Reunidas, please contact with:
TECNICAS REUNIDAS Group Privacy
C/ Arapiles, 13
28015 - Madrid (SPAIN)
Att. Data Protection Officer